top of page
ADMISSION OF STUDENTS
• Admission is made without any distinction of religion, caste, race, place of birth, social status, etc. Normally admission is done at the begnning of the academic year. The Principal has the discretion to decide on admission.
• A student seeking admission to any class will be eligible if he/she has been studying in an ENGLISH MEDIUM school recognized by/affiliated to the CBSE/ICSE or any other state/Union territory.
• Has passed the qualifying and equivalent exams making him eligible for admission to the next class
• Satisfies the requirement of age limit.
• Produces Transfer Certificate (TC) signed by the Head of the institution last attended and counter signed by the Education authorities (State/CBSE/ICSE). .
• Documents( Orginal Report Card) in support of having passed the qualifying exam.
• No student shall be admitted in any class if he or she is /has been expelled from any school/board
• No student shall be admitted to any subsequent higher class unless he has completed the regular course of study of the class to which he/she was admitted at the begning of the academic session, and has passed the exam at the end of the academic session, qualifying his/her promotion to the next higher class.
• In no case shall a student be admitted to a class higher than that for which he/ she is entitled according to the T.C.
ADMISSION TO PRE-PRIMARY MONTESSORI
Pre-primary consist of 3 years- Mont 1,2,3. A child seeking Admission to Mont 1- must be 3 years of age as on 1st June of the year. Registeration for Pre-primary Montessori begins in the first week of November. ADMISSION TO PRIMARY GRADE I, II & I
ADMISSION TO PRIMARY GRADE I, II & III
For admission to Primary Grade 1, the child should have completed 6 years of age as on 1st June of the year. For other classes the corresponding age limit will be maintained. Candidates will be called for interaction session before admission, and if eligible will be admitted to the corresponding class.
ADMISSION TO CLASSES IV TO VIII
Admission to other classes is done on the basis of existing vaccancies and on the basis of merit at the time of admission test. Candidates seeking admission have to appear for an entrance test based on the syllabus of the previous class (or the current class in the case of very late admission). Successful candidates will be called for interview before admission. Admission test will be conducted in Maths, Science, English and Malayalam/Hindi for classes VII to X.
ADMISSION TO CLASS IX
No student shall be admitted to Class IX unless he has passed class VIII of a recognized English medium school. Along with the TC and Conduct Certificate the candidate has to produce a certificate of having passed a third language in class VIII
ADMISSION TO CLASS XI
Admission to Class XI begins after the declaration of Class X Board Exam Results
For the Registered CBSE students, direct admission to classes 10 &12 would be granted in accordance with CBSE norms.
bottom of page